lunes, 3 de marzo de 2008

todaay..

I don't have anything to write about so I'm gonna write of the day of today : ). Today it was cool day. I had my cool belt i wanted (ty gorda =D) :B. The first two classes were like to how they say "tirar barra" and I was confortable. Then in the recess i played cards with some friends and had a good time x). The next class we kinda worked but not that much. Next we had the second brake in which i stayed with my girl :D (love you <3). Then we had math in which I didn't worked because i had already did all what they saw :P, I was playing with the cards and with my gorda <3!. Next came history :S in which we didn't work either xD, finally we had litarature in which we workes a little bit ;). At 3 p.m. we were supposed to have a game against the chefs xD (Glion) but they didn't appeared and we won by defoul or however its written : ). Well that's all for today, c ya..

iya(L):*

2 comentarios:

itzeel madero dijo...

me encanta tu ingles 8-) , TEAMOCNTI :*
iya (L) ..

Mss. Ana Favila dijo...

Still missing one :D today is the last day to post